Thursday, June 18, 2009

regret

If i knew that was our last time we met as a special one,i would never let you gi and stay here with me until now.
Tears have fallen to my face.
That is consequencies of my decision.
Honestly,what i said is the opposite what i want.
I don't force you ti understand me.
I know it's too hard for you.
Now,you are find your own way to reach the true love.
Here,i stay and looking for the chance to chase you again.
Poor me!
I'll scream inside the pillow to say i love you that the thing i said yet before.
I don't know what i'm feeling,but i always thingking of you every voyage that i take.
Every tones appears from my mobile i always hope that is is you give me some better inform.
Do you feel same as me? Or you too busy to wonder about me.
You'd rather chasing your girl before.
You're succes to let me down.
I need you,pleaaaassseeee don't forget our memories.
Thank you for everything,i'm not sad because it's over,but i'm happy because it happened :)

No comments:

Post a Comment