Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i won't let you go

for the first time i did something nice with the first person.
hmmm .. ya i didn't regret about that.
after that,i heard that news. but i still confused for sad or smile heard that.
i'm scared if he want to let me go,and has the daily activities without me.
please don't be a jerk for me .. to be honest if i know the condition will be like this,i won't begin all the things from the first time we closed.
in fact,they are right said that if BOYS like girls from 100% to 0%,but if GIRLS like boys from 0% to 100%.
please,reply my message this afternoon. i'll wait. tell me if i have mistake to you.
i just can't belive if you change your mind immeditialy. i'm sorry,i just the girl who's negative thoughts. i wrote this notes just want to sharing,because i can't sharing this with my friends in my real life. now,the condition is unpredictable,especially you. i don't wanna be drama queen.
i don't like it before. but when i was closed to you,i felt the world suddenly stopped when the broken hearted came. i wish that won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment