Thursday, April 16, 2009

emptiness

moody!
i hate everyone. why is my mind like this?
just hell-shit brain within negative thoughts.
it's kind of garbage which is something vain.
i don't exactly need that all,definetly not.
but am i a girl who just has bad,negative,and terrible thoughts?
i don't like the way i think sometimes. it hurts myself. wasting time!
there is emptiness in my heart and mind.
sometimes,i wondered that everyone hates me.
i just can do anything that can make me feel guilty to them.
but the effect is i hate them more. now,my heart is sensitive.
it's up and down. at this time,i feel half alive,under pressure,a lots of hates,sensitive,selective,and empty.
there are no people who can make me chill,my best friends are stay far of my life.
we just can keep contact via sms or internet something like that.
i need them who isn't talk about me behind and can make me cozy beside them.
my friends beside me all the time like they're far from me.
i don't feel they close. sooorrryy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment