Thursday, March 19, 2009

happy birthday my echos!





NESYA GELLASIA RAMDINI BALI wishing your days be filled with sunshine and fabolous colors may ecah and every passing year bring you wisdom,peace,and cheer. 19th march is eca's birthday. me and my best friend,chum have already given her a surprise. we gave her a gift,big blue elmo bag. me and chum were worried if chan don't like that gift from us. but it didn't happened,because she liked it! at the first time,chum came to my house to go to chan's house together with me. we have already brought a cake which i bought in cizz at afternoon with yusti. thank you jus for accompany me to cizz. hahahaha,did you remember about those guys,jus? yup there were guys who very suspicious. but forget it! on monday me and chum brought a gift in ..... secret! hihihi. for surprising chan,i pretended that i was in trouble with my family and i really really need chan for supporting me as her best friend,i said that i would came to her house. when me and chum arrived at chan's house,there was adam. he is chan's boyfriend. and she was given flowers by adam. ssssoooo swweeeetttt. hehehehe. but my plan was failed about the trouble with my family! hahahaha. it's so last year beybeh. HAPPY 17th my darling CHAN! mmmuuuuaaaahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment